Industrial sugar-free chocolate cake that even kids love
Are you really in the mood for a delicious chocolate cake, but afraid of the many calories and high sugar content? Then let me share a simple, delicious and sugar-free chocolate cake recipe with you. Try it out. It tastes really delicious!
Nutritional values per person
Fat: 5 g
Carbohydrates: 20 g
Ingredients for 4 persons
25 g of rolled oats
25 g spelled flour
42.5 g dried dates
100 ml milk (1.5%)
12.5 g baking cocoa
0.5 tsp baking powder
10 g chocolate drops (can also be omitted)
10 g walnuts
2.5 g butter
- Process the oat flakes into flour in a mixer, place in a bowl.
- Puree the milk together with the dates in a blender, place in a bowl.
- Place baking cocoa, spelt flour, baking powder in a bowl and stir.
- Fold half of the chocolate drops and chopped walnuts into the batter.
- Brush the springform pan with the butter.
- Add the batter and sprinkle with the remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake at 180 ° C for 25 – 30 minutes on the middle rack. (25 minutes: dough becomes fudgy / 30 minutes: dough is a little firmer).
- Let cool down briefly and remove from the mold.
If you like this sugar-free chocolate cake and are looking for more healthy recipes check out the links below:
If you want to learn more about the benefits of the Keto diet and get some meal ideas, then watch the video by clicking on the picture below. ⬇️
* = Affiliate link. If you order through it, I receive a small commission and you support my work. There are no additional costs for you.